BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 5-25X50 FFP
VIPER® PST™ GEN II
EBR-2C (MOA) Reticle | 30 mm Tube
BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 5-25X50 FFP
The Viper PST Gen II hands an unfair advantage to shooters who seek to keep the upper hand in every situation from close quarters to long-range shots. The illumination dial is cleanly integrated into the side focus adjustment knob for easy access and streamlined performance. The glass-etched reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
Included in the Box
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- 2 mm hex wrench
- 3″ sunshade
VIPER PST GEN II RIFLESCOPE
Upgraded features take incredible performance and solid tactical features to new heights.
- XD™ Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images. Buy Vortex Viper® PST™ Gen II 5-25×50 FFP
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Buy Vortex Viper® PST™ Gen II 5-25×50 FFP
- First Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability. Buy Vortex Viper® PST™ Gen II 5-25×50 FFP
- Illuminated Reticle: Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments. Buy Vortex Viper® PST™ Gen II 5-25×50 FFP
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact. Buy Vortex Viper® PST™ Gen II 5-25×50 FFP
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position. Buy Vortex Viper® PST™ Gen II 5-25×50 FFP
- ArmorTek ®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
- RZR™ Zero Stop: Rapid Zero Return (RZR) feature stops the turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials – even when setting the zero-stop position. Buy Vortex Viper® PST™ Gen II 5-25×50 FFP
- Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment. Buy Vortex Viper® PST™ Gen II 5-25×50 FFP
- Precision-Glide Erector System: This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges. Buy Vortex Viper® PST™ Gen II 5-25×50 FFP
- Radius Bar: Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations. Buy Vortex Viper® PST™ Gen II 5-25×50 FFP
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing. Buy Vortex Viper® PST™ Gen II 5-25×50 FFP
- Built-In Accuracy Features: Matching (MRAD or MOA) turrets and reticles facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges. The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations.
Hash-marked reticle using MOA or MRAD-based subtension lines and floating wind hold dots for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Letters refer to reticle subtensions listed in chart below. Buy Vortex Viper® PST™ Gen II 5-25×50 FFP
Subtension detail for Viper PST Gen II 5-25×50 FFP riflescope with EBR-2C MOA reticle. Buy Vortex Viper® PST™ Gen II 5-25×50 FFP