BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP
VIPER® PST™ GEN II
EBR-2C (MOA) Reticle | 30 mm Tube
BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP
The Viper PST Gen II brings you all the features of elite, top-tier tactical optics, with exceptional performance at a fraction of the cost. The 5x optical system delivers bright and crisp images across the zoom range with an impressive field of view for quicker target acquisition. BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP. Exposed turrets provide ample range of adjustment for dialing long-range shots, are available in MOA or MRAD and always match the reticle. After a day of dialing at extended ranges, the integrated, mechanical, RZR zero stop will bring you back to your exact zero every time with positive engagement.
Included in the Box
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- 2 mm hex wrench
- 3″ sunshade
VIPER PST GEN II RIFLESCOPE
Upgraded features take incredible performance and solid tactical features to new heights.
- XD™ Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images. BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP
- First Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications. BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP
- Glass-Etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability. BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP
- Illuminated Reticle: Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness. BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments. BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position. BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP
- ArmorTek ®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tactical-Style Turrets: Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
- RZR™ Zero Stop: Rapid Zero Return (RZR) feature stops the turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials – even when setting the zero-stop position. BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP
- Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment. BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP
- Precision-Glide Erector System: This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges. BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP
- Radius Bar: Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations. BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Built-In Accuracy Features: Matching (MRAD or MOA) turrets and reticles facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges. The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations. BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP
Hash-marked reticle using MOA or MRAD-based subtension lines and floating wind hold dots for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Letters refer to reticle subtensions listed in chart below. BUY VORTEX VIPER® PST™ GEN II 3-15X44 FFP
Subtension detail for Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 FFP riflescope with EBR-2C MOA reticle.